Sunday, September 2, 2007

Felted the Cell Phone Cozy!

I felted the cell phone cozy the other day but I felted it one more time yesterday since I could still see the stitches. It came out the perfect size!

Post-Felting Dimensions:
Height: 4.5"
Width: 3"
Height with flap open: 6.5"

My sister almost forgot it in the car when we took her to college today! My mom sewed on the button.
I turned the heel on my Cascade Fixation ankle sock.


I have this sweater that I bought from Kohls last year and it is like a knit sweater and it has a pocket but the sewing around the pocket that holds it on keeps like undoing itself so it is breaking I guess. Then I saw the Wicked sweater pattern http://www.zephyrstyle.com/catalog/item.cfm/2367447/3974522 and I was like I could make myself a sweater like the one I bought and it wouldn't break. So I will probably make the Wicked sweater sometime in the near future with KP Swish Superwash since the Artyarns Supermerino yarn is pretty expensive if I'm going to need like 8 balls of it for a sweater.

No comments: