Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FOs and sock yarn

I got my prize from http://mspalmtree.blogspot.com's blogiversary on Monday. I got Gypsyknits Sock It! yarn in the colorway Tink. It's really soft and I love the colors! I also got some neat notecards made with tree-free fiber. They have really pretty designs on them. I'll get a pic of them later.These are my Stargazer lilies when they were blooming. They're still blooming now but not as many flowers. I love them because they are so vibrant.

Monkey socks with Opal Feelings yarn!

My doll's wicked sweater made with Knitpicks Swish Superwash.

I made this hat for a person at my knit night who is going to Mexico sometime. It's the Pastel Marley hat from Itty-Bitty Hats. The yarn is Cotton Ease.

These are my Peekaboo Mittens. People at my knit night thought I was crazy for wanting a hole in my mittens but the hole is there so you can "peek" your fingers through to operate a cell phone or something like that. Obviously I won't wear them when it gets really really really cold outside. :) The yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash and I used size 4 needles.

This is my Papillon dishcloth made with Sugar N Cream Stripes. It was kind of tricky in some parts, but I think it's really pretty.

No comments: