Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally some pics!

This is some Regia sock yarn I received for Christmas. I have one skein of this and since I just made a pair of ankle socks from a 50g skein of sock yarn with a lot of yarn left over, I think I would be able to get a pair of socks with an inch or two or three of cuff from this. Or a hat or mittens.
This is Cascade 220 that I'm currently using to make the Miniature Cowichan Cardigan. I'm still on the twisted rib which is really annoying me because it is a lot slower than regular rib but only like two and a half or three rows to go so it'll be okay.

This is a neckwarmer that was inspired by the ones that Tiennie made. I made it before she posted the pattern but I figured it out. I cast on 100 stitches and knit 2x2 rib for 5 inches and bound off. Actually I still have to weave in the ends (oops) but here it is. It only took me 3 days and I used Knitpicks Swish Superwash in Delft Heather.


This is the Plymouth Sockotta sock yarn I received for Christmas.
This is some stripey sock yarn I got for Christmas. I think I will make plain vanilla stockinette socks out of these or ribbed socks with a cable or two mixed in.
This is my My So Called Scarf that I finished on December 27. It's so soft! I cast on 24 and got about 5 feet of scarf from 1 skein of Malabrigo in the color Shocking Pink. I didn't actually measure it, but it is about as tall as me. I didn't think knitting scarves was fun but I liked this pattern.
This is my Socks That Rock in the Purple Rain colorway. I'm winding it right now so I can make the Embossed Leaves socks from the Favorite Socks book. It's so pretty!
I am pretty pissed off at the cold weather. I just want spring to start so I can start growing plants and stuff! I go to school, it's cold. I go home, it's cold. I go outside, it's cold. The only place it's actually warm is in my bed. Here is a pic my sister took last year or something. It's on my desktop because I don't like winter. flower pic

My dog comes in my room every morning around 6 or 6:30, sometimes earlier, and jumps on my bed and stays there. It's so cute! She even does it if I don't have school because she thinks she needs to wake me up for school every single day. Jasmine

No comments: