Friday, February 6, 2009

Sweaters and a Snail

These are my Breeze socks. I used Patons Stretch Sock yarn and this picture isn't the greatest but oh well.
This is the Miitten I made. I only made one because I didn't feel like making two and I'm not giving them to anyone so it doesn't matter. If I get bored sometime I'll probably make the second one. I wanted to make it because I love playing the Wii! My sister bought one in December and it's awesome!
This is a Mochimochi Land snail.
I wound my STR yesterday and I took a pic of it because I thought it was so pretty! I wound it without a swift or ballwinder, alone, and there were no serious tangles! Amazing. (I hate winding sock yarn hanks usually).
Here is my Something Purple Sweater. Yes, my shirt has a penguin on it. The penguin has a heart on his belly but my sweater is covering it. ;)
I bought the button at my LYS. It's really pretty. I even found matching brown thread at home to sew it on with!
Here is my sweater on the floor.
I actually finished this a while ago but never took a pic of it! It's the Baby Bolero from the One Skein book by Leigh Radford. This was my first time sewing in sleeves and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
This is my current progress on the Miniature Cowichan Cardigan. After the twisted rib, it got a LOT faster. I have 5 more stockinette rows to go and then it gets interesting.

1 comment:

DawnK said...

Those socks are so pretty. I love the Purple Sweater, the baby bolero and the little things you made. Cute!