Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finished!

I just finished sewing the pocket onto my Wicked sweater like 20 minutes ago! It's finally finished! Now I just have to finish the prayer shawl I'm making for someone at my church and then I'm going to let myself start a pair of socks!! :D Pictures will come tomorrow; I have to go to bed now. Spring break starts tomorrow! We get out of school 2 hours early!! My birthday's on Sunday too. sweet sixteen! wow that was a lot of exclamation points.

edit: pictures!

4 comments:

Genuine-Lye said...

Hi, Rainberry. You have to show pictures of wicked, soon! I gobble up good photos like a monster. The name I'm posting under will link to my old blog, but my new blog is http://thelumpysweater.wordpress.com

jessica said...

Soooo cute! Love it :O) It really looks good on you, also I love the caplet! Your rockin out the FO's! One talented knitter...


Happy Birthday on sunday!!!

Katherine said...

It looks like it fits really well, kudos!

tiennieknits said...

This looks fantastic on you! Great job!