Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wicked

I finished the body on my wicked sweater and I'm about halfway done with the first sleeve. The sleeve is going pretty fast. It fits pretty well.

I finally took a picture of the little peach that I knit in December.

For once it wasn't snowing on a Thursday so I went to my LYS's knit night and I cast on for the Anthropologie Inspired Capelet with Malabrigo Chunky. I love malabrigo! It's so soft! I'm still on the raglan increases which I keep screwing up on because I keep forgetting the yarnovers. I have 3 weeks to finish it but I'll have it done before then because it is short sleeved and only a shrug. I'm going to wear it to church on March 23rd (my 16th birthday and Easter!)

I finally cleaned my room this weekend! It was getting pretty messy for a while but my sister came home this weekend and she helped me. I threw away a lot of stuff and my closet is pretty organized right now. :)

Currently OTN: (just so I can make myself think I have not that much knitting to do so I can finish this stuff and work on lessening my queue on ravelry.
Wicked sleeve #1
Shrug
Prayer Shawl (need to have this done before May - it is a mentor/mentee project and I get confirmed in May)- It is about 12-13 inches long right now.
Quinn bag - hoping to have this done before June so I can bring it to school.

After I finish that stuff, I'm going to start the Saucy Socks. They are #1 on my queue on ravelry.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

That peach is the cutest thing EVAR.

Sami said...

That peach is adorable! Where did you get the pattern?