Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nooo!!

from http://wwww.wunderground.com
.. Winter Storm Watch in effect from Thursday morning through
late Thursday night...

The National Weather Service in Milwaukee/Sullivan has issued a
Winter Storm Watch... which is in effect from Thursday morning
through late Thursday night.

Snowfall accumulations Thursday and Thursday night will likely
exceed 6 inches across much of southern Wisconsin. Locally higher
amounts are possible near the lake due to lake enhancement. Some
rain may mix with the snow along the Illinois border... where
slightly lower snowfall amounts are possible.

Low pressure will track along a frontal boundary from central
Missouri... to Illinois... and into Indiana Thursday and Thursday
evening. Ample moisture streaming north from the Gulf of Mexico
will be lifted over the front... producing moderate to heavy snow
across southern Wisconsin Thursday and Thursday evening.

NO MORE SNOW!!!!! I'm sick of snow!!!! I was sick of snow last month already!!! The worst part is it's on a Thursday! WHY Thursday? Why not friday or saturday? Thursday is when I get to knit at my LYS! I have $40 to spend there! :(

On a happier note, I joined the Wee Sock Swap 2008. I just almost finished a wee sock today, just for fun and a break from the monotony of the prayer shawl I'm knitting. I used the Double Eyelet Rib Toe Up Sock pattern but only the stitch pattern and I made it top down with 24 stitches. It is so cute!

1 comment:

LizzieK8 said...

You can come visit me...we put in our room air conditioners last night and used the. It's been in the 80s here for the last several days and the the second story bedrooms are just too warm to sleep comfortably till around midnight.